Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest FreddyG

wilco service terminated?

The day before Yesterday I bought the download version of the airbus collection2 for FSX at wilco's homepage (http://www.wilcopub.com/).There was nowhere to start the download, and when i finally ( After carefully researching!) found a download page there was no Airbus download, but just download for two products i bought at wilcos ages ago.I wrote to wilco instantly, but without any reply. Today is the third day in a row I am trying to get in contact with Wilco without any succes and I am getting wery impatient now. I have tried to get acces to their support forum-can't be done! I am worried. Have they closed their operations down or is it normal for this company to ignore costumers in need for help?. Has any of my fellow simmer out there similar experienses with the company. KindlyJakob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good luck, my recent (and previous experiences) have been just as bad. Be prepared for CTDs of various natures if you are using Vista.

Wilco is very slow to respond, so don't worry. I don't think it'll do much good, but try out the feelThere forum to see if anyone can help out. If not, I'd expect a reply soon. From my past experiences it takes the better part of a work week to get a response from them.

I am really p...d off, no, I am insenced by Wilco's attitude. I bought the A400 three days ago and the download is still not on the site. They send you a email the day of the purchase with a download address and the ac is not there!! People should stop buying from such a inconsiderate company. Their arrogance is unbelievable! I, for one, have made my last purchase from that lot.