Sign in to follow this  
Guest fturner

GDI+ Alternative - C++ Gauge

Guest fturner

>So now that a few people from eaglesoft have stumbled apon>Fraser's kind offering of a dummy's guide to AGG, I sure would>like to see some quality work from ESDG and bye bye to that>fuzzy #### of FS 5.1 guages they seems to use that kill>anyones PC. But what do I know, just that fraser has had this>AGG stuff under his belt for the last few months and I know>what it will do for gauges if properly utilized.There's no point in mentioning this anymore. The 25+ year programming professional has had Agg for over a year and has in fact announced that Agg cannot be used for prime time use in FS, as it is missing too much to be able to draw complete gauges.However, I can and will be content in knowing Agg CAN be used in FS for prime time use (it can even easily draw the gauges that was posted here), as I have full working gauges using it. It works and works VERY well, even in the VC, and it is NOT complicated to set up and utilize. Its con's can be very easily worked around as well with a bit of creativity..... which isn't that what developing for FS is all about?Frit

>>So now that a few people from eaglesoft have stumbled apon>>Fraser's kind offering of a dummy's guide to AGG, I sure>would>>like to see some quality work from ESDG and bye bye to that>>fuzzy #### of FS 5.1 guages they seems to use that kill>>anyones PC. But what do I know, just that fraser has had>this>>AGG stuff under his belt for the last few months and I know>>what it will do for gauges if properly utilized.>>There's no point in mentioning this anymore. The 25+ year>programming professional has had Agg for over a year and has>in fact announced that Agg cannot be used for prime time use>in FS, as it is missing too much to be able to draw complete>gauges.>>However, I can and will be content in knowing Agg CAN be used>in FS for prime time use (it can even easily draw the gauges>that was posted here), as I have full working gauges using it.> It works and works VERY well, even in the VC, and it is NOT>complicated to set up and utilize. Its con's can be very>easily worked around as well with a bit of creativity.....>which isn't that what developing for FS is all about?>>Frit>>>>I don't recall discussing you at all. Perhaps you should adhere to the same guidelines and refrain from discussing individuals?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest fturner

>>I don't recall discussing you at all. Perhaps you should>adhere to the same guidelines and refrain from discussing>individuals?>:-waveFrit