Sign in to follow this  
taguilo

Getting Localizer Course whit XML

Hi All:I am trying to make a gauge that gives my the Course of an ILS (or LLZ).I've tryed whit the NAV 1 LOCALIZER parameter which in the Parameters.doc on Panels SDK is descripted as "Localizer course heading"The idea is that when you select an ILS and it becomes alive, this gauge gives my the Course of the Localizer, for example on PHNL, for RW26L, I want the course of IEPC which is 314, so I could then star to make a gauge that auto set the OBS to the ILS Course.Here is my test code for the moment, I only get a 1 as a response, and I don't Know what could be wrong.%(A:NAV 1 LOCALIZER, degrees)%!s!Yes, it was done ona clock background just by now.Thanks a lot for your help.Helio Regalado

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The value returned is a number, not a "string."!s! is incorrect...use...!3.0f! or !3d! instead...

I've chanced the code to !3d! as you told my, and even to !3.0f! but yet I can't get mothing more than a 0.So what could be wrong then?, is the tipe o unit used on the parameter?How could I know what data is behaind any parameter?Here is my code now:%(A:NAV1 LOCALIZER, degrees)%!3d!Thanks a lot for the ideas

Hi,You need to add the script's parentheses:%(....)%So, in your case:%((A:NAV1 LOCALIZER, degrees))%Tom