Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awf

Need to make a LDS panel gauge undock

Hi all,I have low vision so I'm trying to make the LDS 767-300 PFD, ND an maybe other gauges "undockable". I tried the demo of FS Panel Studio, but there was nothing in the manual or obvious in the confusing toolbars about making a gauge undockable. I did find the FS9 undockable mods but to these tired clouded eyes, I did not hear any difference between the gauges when I listened to the files.Is there a simple "how-to" on making a gauge undockable? Does it matter whether the gauge is the old style or XML?Thanks in advance,dan davison

Level D has a rather nice support forum, I suggest you go there for this kind of help. After all, they would know best how to work with their gauges. :)

>Level D has a rather nice support forum, I suggest you go>there for this kind of help. After all, they would know best>how to work with their gauges. :)True - but all I got was "we have that, unsupported, for FS9. Try FS Panel Studio". Soo, I got the unsupported panel mods and FSPS and I still don't have any idea of how to proceed. Hence my post in this forum.Thanks,dan