Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edetroit

Moving Yoke sensivity???

Hii have this xml moving gauge and it's working but it's too sensitive, can some one tell me how can i have a smooth yoke animation?the code is: (A:YOKE X INIDICATOR, numbers) (A:ELEVATOR POSITION, numbers) Yoke ©2002 by Harald Scheidl [harald_scheidl@hotmail.com] thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Insert one inside both the Rotate and Shift sections - Using the following options. ValuePerSecond="number" DegreesPerSecond="number" RadiansPerSecond="number" PixelsPerSecond="number" (A:YOKE X INIDICATOR, numbers) <------ One of Four here (A:ELEVATOR POSITION, numbers) <----------- One of Four hereRoman

>Insert one inside both the Rotate and Shift sections - Using>the following options.> >ValuePerSecond="number" >DegreesPerSecond="number" >RadiansPerSecond="number" >PixelsPerSecond="number">>>>>> (A:YOKE X INIDICATOR, numbers) >> <------ One of Four here>> (A:ELEVATOR POSITION, numbers) >>>>>> <----------- One of Four here>>>>>>>Roman>>Thanks Roman for your help i'll try it tonight :)

hii tried this yesterday night (i set valueperseconde=1) but i didn't notice any change the yoke is always too sensitive.may be can some one give me a an exemple?thanks in advance

Hi,Try something like....DegreesPerSecond="50".....PixelsPerSecond="50"Experiment with the amount of "50" until satisfactoryJan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Try this:<Value>(A:YOKE X INIDICATOR, numbers) 2 / </Value>regardsEd
Hi edyour pilot suit is very well ;) Thanks ed for the trick ( i'm graidia with my new nickname) it's working like a charm