Sign in to follow this  
arno

ARNO! you da' man LOL

Guest Frank Betts

Arno, thanks for making those api macro's I have been wanting to see what all is there in FS. This is great! Ahh...life is good

I'll toss in a few cools, way cools, awesome, and perhaps a kickass.I suspect that there are other "goodies" within FS2004. I would like to have been in the MS meetings where such hidden features were discussed. I can only guess that they were developed as part of the products spec and someone (thankfully) made them available to the users without any formalities.Dick KLBE

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Great find Arno!!!! Thanks!!! I wonder what else is hiding in this sim? :)Don

Guest PaavoP

Thank you, Arno. I appreciate high that macro package. :)

I am working on some more goodies :D.For example the default power pylon and also I am trying to make a macro with the autogen bridge modules (see the thread about VTP bridges for this). That bridge macro will probably only work in FreeSC because it needs some features SCASM doesn't have (still working on that one).I think I won't be able to find more at the moment, because I can't read the other object libraries to find which GUIDs are in there :).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Arno,Do you have a little proceedure to create the BMPs that appear when selecting the macro from a program such as FSSC? I have lots of macros that do not have a BMP to tell me what they are.Dick KLBE

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Well, this is the part of the creation process that took me the most time :). In placed all objects in a test area in the middle of the Atlantic on a row and then just made a screenshot of each. After that I selected the object from the screenshot and resized it to 128x128 for the actual image.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog