Sign in to follow this  
shermank

total customer experience at ARIANE Studios

I just want to share my experience with ARIANE Studios to make you aware of their customer orientation.Well, i recently bought a BMI B737-300 but unfortunatly i did NOT RECEIVE any download information (website problem) but they CHARGED my CREDIT CARD. I sent an email to their ISP and to ARIANE Studios to get the problem fixed.ARIANE Studios did NOT REPLY at all and their ISP mentioned that they only host the website and he is not authorized to send me the bits.Bottom line - I lost 14 EUROS and didn't get anything !!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do they still even exist? Man I almost got one from them but noticed their website hadn't changed in almost a year.Sorry man wish I could help.Later,Jay

Common problem with them this happened to me the day they open operations to this day I was never sent the links to d/l the aircraft. One of the members of Ariane actually sent me both UA planes split up in 10 zip files for each plane (20 ermails and 20 zips total). Ariane was exposed after they opened a few weeks after that to actually be part of WAS (World Air Sim) aka Papa Tango. If you check the customer support the email goes to World Air Sim or it used to and I actually got a reply back from Peter Tishma on the support. Needless to say I never spent another penny with them. I must say they have by far the best 737-300 visual model around I still use mine to this day. Wish I could help you out I suggest contacting your Credit Card company asking for a refund.John

If you write to your credit card company, telling them exactly what happened, and reference the charge and its filing number (the long string on your credit card statement), and say you are disputing the charge, they will investigate. If you get no satisfaction, there is a good chance the charge will be scratched...Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL