Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Hugo

SBuilderX:: Concrete/asphalt attribute to polys.

Hi all!Is it possible to give SBuilderX's flatten polys concrete/asphalt attributes using some coding of the xml file. To my knowledge a flatten poly has, by default, earth/gravel/grass attributes. By this I mean that if one taxis an a/c over a flatten poly, the ride is somewhat bumpy and dust/gravel shows at the wheel level as shown in the joined image, which actualy is a flatten poly.Thanks for your suggestions,Hugo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Salut Hugo,Sorry, FS X flattens are not like FS 9 VTP2. You can place a cement polygon (PKX) using SHP2VEC over the flatten if you like, but as Jon says, the best solution is probably to use a separate XML polygon through BGLComp.Best regards.Luis

You can place a concrete "park" poly over a flatten, but when you taxi it still throws up junk. I think you need a hardened platform or apron.scott s..

Thanks guys for your replies.I guess I will have to give you the scope of the project so you can better understand my needs.In brief, I want to reproduce an existing airfield, CYSG = St-Georges-de-Beauce, Qu