Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

Guest pilotsim7828

Peace be with you allways, Rich. I have always wondered why I fly! so much, I guess, flying is a way of being closer to god. To the family , and Tara, I Can`t feel the loss as hard as you do, But i feel lost with out himRich and Fly! ...Will live forever.Jeff Akinsjaakins@charter.netFort Worth , Texas (North Richland Hills) I have saved his picture as a backdrop on my computer

Sometimes it isn't about quantity, but rather about quality.Rest in peace Richard! Find some nice airplanes to fly :)John/madmax

Rich, you will never be forgotten. This is a sad day but you said we must be happy that your pain and suffering have ended but I just can't be happy knowing that you are gone. Rest In PeaceMike

It's been a while since I've posted on this forum, but I felt I had to pay my respects here now. Although I didn't know Richard Harvey personally, his accomplishments and contributions to the flight sim community have brought joy to me and probably countless others. Goodbye Rich; you're an inspiration to all of us!

To Rich....fly straight as an arrow to the Father, while having left the pain far, far behind........God Bless...and have a safe and wonder-filled journey!Bon Voyage!Mitch Robbins

Good Bye Rich Good ByeYou have given each of us a small garden where passion and remembrance will grow for years.Tara, you have all my sympathy. My hope is that you find your way past the sadness of this day until some easier days. Richard has given us to know how nice a woman you are. My best wishes!Brendan, thank you for this message! We where holding our breath.I don't know if the tears changed my vision, but I now in a trouble...Pascal Lachat

Sad to hear this.Goodbye Rich.God bless you and your family

Guest Matt Johnson

Brendan, thanks.Rich, although you have left us, your soul means you are still a giant amongst men.Tara, Lauren, you know that you have an 'extended family' here. Stay strong, God bless.--M

Guest Bjorn

Goodbye Rich...We will miss you so much!But at least, we know that your wishes come true, you are nowbeyond the pain.God bless you and your family.Bj