Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

The reversed directional gyro is back...

After about a week of having the thing work in the Skyhawk (after a complete reinstall or two), suddenly, it's backwards again.Man, oh man. Any ideas?Andrew

I get this sometimes on other aircraft. It will show up if I use persistant world, it will also show up if the TBM-700 (Great Plane) by ROTW or the PC-12 is used as the default aircraft. I now have the FlyHawk set as the default aircraft and use the default openning screen. From there I'll go into a flight generated by FSBuild or create one from the flight planner. Don't understand this particular bug, but this is what I do to get around it and it rarely shows up now.Zane

Zane,Do you happen to have the Citabria/Decathlon from RealAir installed?

Just wondering - because of the manner in which some aircraft "share" instrumentation, the default aircraft has to be one that allows the sharing to take place properly when Fly!II is started. Your situation reminded me of the Citabria installation - RealAir includes a notam that states the Citabria must be the default aircraft on startup, or the instrumentation will not be proper for other aircraft.