Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fonchy

CESSNA 152

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don't know - I just tried emailing Eddie about the project, and the email was returned as "User Unknown" :-( All we can do is hope Eddie still drops in and sees the posts!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Seawind Projecthttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Hi Fonchy and others. Many of us have tried over a few years to get this going again. I too tried many times. But you never know nothings impossible.Steve

G'day Fonchy, Sorry I got it wrong. :-( I must have been half asleep. :-) Never mind it is a very nice little aircraft and maybe someday ...............Cheers,Roger

Hello all. Longtime lurker, but rarly post. I happen to have one of the beta tests that Eddie gave me oh so long ago. It wasn't perfect but plenty good for casual flying. I still have the file along with his custom .DLL's I believe. As they are not mine I don't feel it right to release them, but I'm always hopeful that Eddie will resume work or just let it go as it.For the record, I haven't been able to make it work since the last 2 Fly!II patches anyway.Dondo

Steve -- I tried to send Eddie an email about 6 months back. It didn't get returned but I never heard from him. Actually, the 152 he based his model on (repaint/panel) was a buddy of mines. I was pretty excited to see a really nice redinition in Fly!II of the plane that I get to fly in real life. It was pretty neat.You all know about as much as I do now. Haven't heard from Eddie in more then a year.Dondo