Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

From Steve Brown

Wow, Its been so long for me since I last came here. A big Hello to everyone. How are you all doing?Steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Steve,Greetings from down under. We've bushfires all over the place, fast running out of water..........but it's not all doom and gloom. I'm still enjoying simming as much as ever. :-) It's always good to hear from old friends revisiting the forum. I hope you are keeping well and in good health. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, good health and happiness for the New Year.Cheers mate,Roger

Hi Steve,Good to hear from you.Hope you and the family are well.Am slowly progressing with my real-world flying but the weather has been mixed and work has been too busy to have done any flying recently.Roger's Grumman AA5 is brilliant.Best wishes to you and the other Fly enthusiasts for Christmas and the New Year.Ian :-wave

Thanks guys. I have been without a puter for some time. As I just got back from Rome. Just loading some of my old stuff. Must load Fly2 tomorrow.All the best, Steve.PS. I have a new email address. Ken (Wood) I need to send it to you, please contact me through this forum. Steve

G'day Steve... Great to see yuo back online and visiting the forum again! Been worried sick about you and your family, Mate. But well, good to know you all are doing well!Am fairly sure my email here is ok for use. Am gonna double check it and make sure, so by the time you see this, you should be able to send a note fine and dandy.Many cheers to you and yours for a safe, joyous holiday season - and also to all in the Fly! forum!Ken Wood :-sun1P.S. Email addy fixed and should work fine now. ;-)http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Thanks Ken :-)I sent you an email with my new address.I cant believe how I have forgotten on what to do in Fly 2 Creation :+ I have completed my "A" levels in Adobe Photoshop, though a lot of what I have done is more in the lines of Photographic uses, I'm sure some of it will come in handy for Fly2... erm if I remember what to do that is. :-lol Well Im off now, I just got back from Rome last week, Im already booked for Norway in Feb, 2007 I will be in Bergen. Then in July/August I will be in the homeland of ROTW, France. I was to be in Austria this week, but I wanted to come home... Hope all is well with you Ken. Speak to you soon, Steve