Sign in to follow this  
Paul

PETITION: Pro Flight 2002 and Ultimate Airlines for FS2

Attention Pro Flight 2k developers!Please create ProFlight for FS2002. Your program is without a doubt, the greatest add-on for FS2000!I actually used both Ultimate Airlines and ProFlight 2k in FS2000 and the expeirence was awesome. FS2002 ATC doesn't even come close to ProFlight 2k.BTW- There is a patch for Ultimate Airlines but a newer version would be nice!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree - PF2000 is many times better than the default ATC. I would love to see Proflight for 2K2.

Hi Gang, With a little bit of work, you can successfully make ProFlight 2000 or 98 work with FS2002.Search the files on the ProFlight Forum . . . I researched it and it works fine. A wee bit more time consuming than the original, but it's not rocket science at all.Best to allClayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52drivr@aol.com

Travis,I believe that avsim removed the forum a while ago. I did a search in the old microwings forum and I believe I found what you're looking for. Try this link......http://microwings.com/ti/topic.asp?forumid...761&nodes=49761I have both Radar Contact and Proflight 2000 and I enjoy them both with FS2002.Hope this helps,Petehttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8a,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

Thanks a bunch! Great thread. I should be able to get something going from that hopefully.

I agree......We need those programs back with FS2002!Paul