Sign in to follow this  
FOD

PSS PRESS RELEASE

Please see this:http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/Perhaps at least a chink of light at the end of the tunnel!I hope so and, for myself, Antony will have my full support.John RooumEdit. I beat Antony by 2 minutes! Rob - please delete this when you are back on.

Guest franksalot

Welcome news."A phoenix is a mythical bird with beautiful gold and red plumage. At the end of its life-cycle the phoenix builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix arises."Antony and the new PSS can count on my support also.Ken

That is GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I unfortunately was forced to do a complete system restore and lost my pss stuff, I can't wait for the temporary site to come up so I can reinstall, I hope that everything goes smoothly. I know those torrent sites are no good, why can't anyone turn them in?

I have been rather inactive in flight simulation for some time now. However, I am slowly coming back into it. My last online flight on VATSIM was around June 2007 and I have not done much since.However, my experiences with PSS airbuses and their 772-LR were memorable. Despite some of the rather important bugs in these programs, I miss PSS because they offered an alternative "view" and n alternative design concept than, say PMDG did. Their cockpit for example, had much cleared and much easier to read fonts for the all the labels of the switches etc.. on the panels and overhead.I hope they do come back and be better than ever!Good luck in your "resurrection", dear Phoenix!John AgbabaMontreal, Canada

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.