Sign in to follow this  
mfy1989

PSS is alive and working!

Well much against my better judgement I did it and guess what?I'm still told I didn't pay for it!Talk about robbery!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi Guys!!!I am experiencing the same problem!! Using My email and my password i receive an invalid message. So there is no chance to install the products again ? Thank you Alfredo

Guest ikat

Hello allIt's great news I think, that PSS are finally looking like their back on their feet. I tried all my installer packages to see if the claims above are true. All but one packages accepted my email/password combination.The 777 installer was the only one that told me that I haven't actually bought this product. It's really the only package I needed to run, as I have the plane working via manual installation from a backup but not the aircraft load config editor. It's complaining about a missing key. All other products are working fine. I have all but the vulcan for the record.Anyway, is there anybody from PSS reading these messages anymore? Can they update my info on their servers to correctly include the 777 as one of my purchased items? I can definitely prove that I purchased this product, I just need to know who to email or speak to.Best of luck with your efforts to join the game again.Regards,John

John,Other than Ben, no-one from PSS has been on this forum since the shut down. However, we can get your load editor working again. See this post:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...36276&mode=fullFollow it down and you will see how to get the load editor going. Suggest you follow my approach {both work but my variation is a bit simpler}Any problems, post back here.John R

Guest ikat

Hi John R,thanks for the quick reply. I followed you instructions but like the other user, I too couldn't find the Microsoft Games Folder under that registry path. I ran the Flight 1 registry fix as well, which prompted me that it completed the registry update. It had the full path you mention in the successfully completed message box. However it still isn't there if you can believe that. Maybe the magic Windows restart will fix it. Maybe I should of done that before posting again. I guess I'm sure it won't fix it. I am running XP 64-bit by the way. Just in case that makes a difference.Again thanks for taking the time to help out.Cheers,John K

John,Found this from an earlier forum search. Its for 757 but might get your FS9 path resolved. A post from someone with XP 64 bit:""I just found a solution for my 757 Load Editor problem, which kept giving me the "Flight Simulator Path Not Found"-Message although I used the tool mentioned in this forum to set this path. This worked for all other tools that require the FS9 path, but not for the Load Editor.The thing is that I am running Windows XP Professional x64, the 64bit version of Windows XP. In this OS, 32 bit software (like FS9 and most other software) runs in an 32bit emulation mode. And, the important part, 32bit applications get slightly different registry folders than they used to have in a regular 32bit Windows.And that

Guest ikat

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!Didn't have to do all that. Just needed to add the VersionCheck string value into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator9.0Worked like a charm.You are a legend John.Kindest regards,John K

I thought I remembered my password, but apparently I didn't. I was relying on the password saver in my browser and the PSS website/my account for that. Is there anyway to have that info pulled from the PSS server, like I give my email address and they email my password to me?Mark

Guest aarskringspier

I get the same error and still have the proof of purchase for the product but meh nothing I can do about it.

Mark,Other than Ben Jones {who I suspect has no access to the PSS sales records}, there has been no contact here with any of the PSS team since the shut down nearly a year ago.I will try and help ............... but it may take some time; through a third or fourth party.John R

Guest kdundon

I bought the PSS 747 and 777 for FS2000 and the 777 and 757 for FS99 and when I try to install the 757 it says my email and or password are not recognized. Guess I am out of luck too. Ken

I reinstalled all my purchases yesterday : No problems.ABPRoA330A340B777LRVulcanThe only thing I could not install (or did not know how) were the few select liveries as I did not buy whole livery sets.Thanks

Guest albertomolteni

I have the same problem as Ken: server says incorrect email/password. I'm sure they're correct.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.