Sign in to follow this  
jd

Registered Users - Check Your Email - UPDATE ! ! !

for a very important email from me. if you did not received this email, email me (jd@jdtllc.com) with your correct email address.I've sent out the registered users' version 3 upgrade url.This morning i woke, with a number of emails saying they didn't get the email. i verified that i sent the emails. it seems some isp's or mail clients are rejected the email, because it looks like spam :-(so email me, if you don't have the email with the urlenjoy!

Thanks JDI received six email messages, but only ordered on one.Arnold

sorry. it was late last night. i was on the phone with the isp tech support, finding out why some of the emails went out, and some didn't. then i discovered that i could only have 30-40 addresses in the address field, and it helped if i only sent an email out about once a minute.i think it was the isp's way of making life difficult for a spammer, and i guess that is what their system thought i was.for all of those with multiple emails last night, i apologize.

- and here i'm waiting desperately. I e-mailed you moments ago so the sooner you send the link, the sooner i pay!! ;-)

HiHo JD,just send you a E-mail of my correct e-mail addy. I wonder why you have not this one already. I didnt get anything jet.I wanna order it for 120% sure! ;o))t-a-h@t-a-h.com

Guest klucznik

Hi JD, I must be one of those people on the hit list. I didn't receive any email notice from you folks. Then again, I might be one of those on the "least wanted" list. Who knows? I did send you an email note per your note here on the forum.Regards

like i said in my updated post above. isp's are thinking these emails are spam, and blocking them. you aren't on the "least wanted" list. there isn't such a thing.i didn't expect being considered spam :-(

Guest klucznik

Yes you did JD. Right after I left the forum, a few minutes, the email notice arrived from the OTHER John. Thus I sent the order in. Good Work.Smile (Don't know how to use the icons.)

Still waiting for my spam jd :-yellow1, and I just sent off the second email. Dont forget me! - Tom

Aw, come on. I STILL haven't received the url...... The wait is KILLING me.:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Steve Lewis, KCLE mailto:salewis105@Adelphia.net

Guest Fortress

>I must be one of those people on the hit list. I didn't receive any email notice from you folks.Ho hum...... Me too. :-( Guess.......I'll just......go....stand in........the........corner :-(Cheers,Paul

http://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.comVANF "Best" New Virtual Airline AwardOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logohttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/saint_georgex1.gifhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/RCsupporter.jpg