Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

*** New Controller Available - Steve Lewis ***

At the Flight Deck RCv3 page - in the optional pilot and controllers section, Steve Lewis has provided a controller set, which has been processed. Thanks Steve.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

thank you steve. any one else have a microphone and a couple of hours of time?as a little thank you to steve, i'll be sending him a new .exe to evaluate. it something 3.01 doesn't have :-)jd

Not only did Steve do the set and trim it, he also made the 3 new files while I was processing. So his is a complete set. ;-)And to keep truth in advertising - if you have 3 hours to record :-) please do so. The more the merrier.

Scott,Thanks for the info and Steve, many thanks for taking the time to record another voice set. I look forward to hearing you :-)Cheers,

Three hours?? Three hours?? :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol More like 3 weeks but, hey, I'm old & slow....... Just uploaded the pilot wavs to Scott, too. So, I'm done, whew........And, you're very welcome, everyone. My little bit.Steve :-wave :-beerchug

Steve,Super job! Liked your act so much that I replaced two of the other controllers with you. Excellent file editing.Thanks so much, very well done!Bob, Rogers, Arkansas

Thanks! :-wave I enjoyed doing it. Really funny, I was "talking to myself" today arriving at ABQ. Steve