Sign in to follow this  
jd

3.01 works for me - post here

I installed RC3.01 and made a couple of flights already.It works fine for me.No glitch at all.Bien amicalementMichelKSEA

Guest Phoenix_7

running on 2 networked PCs using WideFS and Show Text with Adv Displaythe playing of the wavs seems much better, no problems noticed.John

had the runtime problem on first use, clicked on rcv3b.exe and after that rcv3.exe and it worked.Tried the high priority with XP pro without change -> slow voicesTried the realtime priority and works even better than with the batch-file.The only prob i have is the changing range of view while looking left or right, but i think that will change with the new version of AdvDisp?!Did about five flights without any problem, had no go around.Carsten (EDDV)

Guest Scott Campbell

Carsten,That's the second time you've mentioned rcv3b. Where did you get that?

it's on the cd. it is a -1 build than rcv3.exei made a trivial change at the very last minute that wasn't really tested, but it was so simple......rcv3b.exe is there in case that simple change proved yuckyjd

Been using v3.01 for a couple of weeks now and have no problems whatsoever and the controller & pilot speech sounds fine to me. Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest sludge

jd and Scott:3.01 is working fine, the switches seem to work fine, the only issue I have is that your controllers want to start me down too soon if I'm using vnav. Yes, I can artificially put in a 10,000 ft altitude 40 miles from the airport but I'd really like the option to either negotiate descent clearances, or, if that is too complex in the FS2002 world, an option box on the controller information page that would change the restriction to 15,000 ft at 40 miles for high performance airplanes. Otherwise, no real complaints, seems to be working just fine.Cheers,

Hi JD and Scott,Download, install today: no problems. Flew two short flights ABQ-PHX and DCA-PIT using standard nav3 .pln's with DF734 and RC3 was flawless.The voices are very natural and much more animated now( i.e-now I have to pay attention!). Twice on the ABQ-PHX route, I got the handoff call and no "1" showed up on the ADV panel until after I got the "I say again...". Don't know if this is a real issue or not. I'll try some longer routes tomorrow and post if it recurs.Thanks for the improvements!

Hi Scott,it is in my RC-Folder, don't now why?Carsten (EDDV)

Installed 3.01 10Feb.03 initially thought I had installed incorrectly but after looking at menu found it had been correctly installed.Flying out of Toronto, I no longer hear Q&H, but Altimeter setting, have not received no more "Go around" during approachs as with 3.0.Tried changing the shortcut to High, Realtime and Low, but found that the original batch file I have been using with version 3.0 issued by Bruce Nicholson works better then the above suggestions for 3.01.Flash screen indicates normal priority, but sound still quicker then the above.Great program Tks. J.D.Kenny G.

jd3.01 running beautifully along with ActiveSky and FDC.Great job! John

I bit the bullet and did the painful install of 3.01 ;-)I ran RC3 at high and FS2k2 at low and have wxRE running as well. Everything okie-dokie here. I think I'll try some other settings and see how it all works (ie: FS2k2 at normal, etc).Here's my system, BTW:AMD XP 2100+Soyo Dragon Ultra mobo1 gig Samsung 2700 DDRWin XP HomeThanks, RC3 crew!Bradey Dykes

Installed 3.01 and it fixed the QNH/Altimeter problem in Canada (much appreciated). On a flight from CYHZ to CYUL received a Go Around on approach for rwy 24R, no traffic visible in front of me or on the runway.Is it normal for ground to always say "Taxi to ...." ?? There are never any instruction with regard to taxiways just "taxi to rwy 33"Cheers,Jeff Hallamj.hallam@ns.sympatico.ca

Flew another great flight, this time with RC3 set to realtime and FS2k2 set to normal. Worked like a champ!Brad