Sign in to follow this  
jd

3.01 has a problem - post it here

Guest Fortress

Hi JD, Not exactly a problem, but strange all the same! I currently use a shortcut target thus:K:rcv30rcv3.exe /high(pasted exactly as appears in the target line - no quotation marks etc) This works OK, but since FSMeteo sometimes fails to update the weather when this is "HIGH", for me at least, I thought I'd try LOW or BELOWNORMAL. But, changing the switch to either of these stops RC3.01 from starting at all. The hourglass cursor shows briefly then... nothing... just as if I'd not clicked on anything at all. All switches 'higher' than NORMAL work fine however. Am I missing something? Excuse my ignorance if this is so!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

Hi,I just downloaded the rc3.01 zip.After decompressing the rcv3.exe into the RC folder, I get a "Runtime error 62 - input past end of file" error when I run the program.Has anyone experienced this or please tell me what I'm doing wrong?TIA.Specs: Intel P4 2.26, 512Mo, WinXP Pro French.

Guest Skywalker

Unzip first, reinstall 3.01 and make sure that you chose the correct directory!Sam(Skywalker)

i to am having a problem with 3.01 im getting a runtime error 53, im not for sure what you mean by putting it in the right directory, are you saying , after i unzip it, or take it out of the zipped folder do i move it to another before i open it.Thanks ..............Camtech

Strange, I re-downloaded the file, re-installed it into the RC directory and this time it works!The old archive I got must had something wrong.I will try v3.01 tonight, so comments will follow.See ya.

i guess the question i need to ask is what do i do with this 3.01, do i click on it , or do i move it to the radar contact folder, because when i click on it i gat a run time error.

rcv301.zip contains one file. rcv3.exeunzip it, and put rcv3.exe in your rcv3 directory

Guest RichR4

Please be more specific about where to extract the RC301.exe to. I extracted to a seperate folder and got an error message when I ran the exe file. The process discontinued. My Radar Contact files are located in F:rcv30.An installation guide included in RC3.01.Zip would help.Thanks for some helpRichR

Hi JD,I would have to warn anyone from setting the priority of FSMeteo to anything less than NORMAL. I tried setting it to BELOWNORMAL once and it wouldn't update the weather during my flight.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Fortress

>some people start fs, rc, fsmeteo, any other add on, as low Yes, that's what I'm trying to do JD. Problem is, entering LOW (or BELOWNORMAL)as the target line switch then prevents RC running at all. Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

Guest GaryB

I have a minor problem with RC 3.01I have set it to high priority using the /high switch as indicated in JDs message. This appears to work as I see priority high on the splash screen. The problem is that I am back to the slow controller voices.When I use the old method (and the RC 3.01 exe):C:WINDOWSsystem32cmd.exe /C start /ABOVENORMAL C:Progra~1rcv30rcv3.exeIt works fine..OS is Windows XP homeAm I doing something wrong here?Gary