Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Demo is it in the works?

that wasn't quite ready for release. it seems, the audio is starting much sooner than the video, so it sounds out of synch.but you do get an idea of the soundjd

Guest mikealpha

Hmmm, I'm getting such a message :Thanks for your interest in Google video.Currently the playback feature of Google video isn't available in your country (Germany). We hope to make this feature available in the future bla bla...A pity, would love to see that Europe demoMike

Why do the SFO controllers have English accents?Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

we have many different accents. if you want to hear only american accents, then you choose those. if you are flying in the uk, you can ditch the american controllers. it's up to you.these videos were made with all the possible controllers and chatter pilots chosen to show the variety.jd

Gotcha! Can't wait for this one.Thanks Radar Contact team,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest mikealpha

jd,any chance to upload this videos somewhere else ? Google video might work in the UK, but apparently not in the rest of Europe.Mike

here are two links to videos on video.google.comhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39...adar+Contact%22http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=11...adar+Contact%22some have reported the audio and the video being out of synch. we're working on that. it's more of an encoding/decoding issue than a radar contact issue.this will give you a good sense of what radar contact sounds like. it is not intended to show the new features in v4, or the all the regular features that make radar contact the best ATC add-on.jd

Guest A_Delta_Sierra

I can rip the audio and make it a 56Kbs mp3 that will take very little space and bandwidth it is okay with the rc4 folks.

Guest chpuig

Hello,I am in France and I've got the same message from Google Video :"Thanks for your interest in Google Video.Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country"It's a shame that we "Europeans" can't reach this pages. I would love to hear what kind of quality are the sounds of RC4. It will determine if I will purchase it or not.I hope that you will find a way to put your demo files on another site even if there are only sound files. For us video is not our main concern.Thank you...Chris