Sign in to follow this  
Guest BWBriscoe

RC4 Adventure window problem

HOLY COW! Me too! Can we start a club?GeForce 6800GT, 81.89 (whatever the latest is as of Jan 06), 4x AA controlled from nvidia control panel.Works ok ONLY in FS window mode. In full screen it goes to blacking out whatever it's over. Of course, I absolutely hate window mode, even with menu-hide and taskbar hidden.How do you make the hotkey for adv disp? I want to try that--because then at least I only need to bring it up with I need it.

Guest bjg747

I am having the same problem!!!! Is there no fix for this? When I run in windowed mode, my frame rate goes down the tubes!!John

Guest Kultsound

Ok, adding to this thread - while I'm away for a few days so I can't check the details I have not been able to run FSCrew together with RC4 for exactly the same reasons. Trying different settings, I have managed to get the RC window to work as long as I open it every time as the last thing, as opposed to saving with it open.But, FSCrew windows just do not go along with RC4 at all. The FSCrew menues disappear and never work again until I re-install FSCrew and do not open RC4 at all. Funny enough, I run a dual-core AMD system with a GT7800 as well. I have heard that the dual-core function has been problematic with several games, but I have tried both old and new drivers for my GT card as well as trying the "fixes" for the dual-core problems listed on other gaming sites...So, don't know if it could be something similar to the rest on this thread...// Peter A. Mankowskihttp://www.mankowski.co.ukhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

i don't see fscrew on the list of apps that were tested with rc. i will poll the beta testers to see if any of them are using it.jd

Hi Peter,I was able to use RC4 along with FS2Crew in the PMDG 737. I am not exactly sure what you mean by the FS2Crew menus... are you referring to the pop-up dialogues?The only problem that I ever saw was that the RC4 display would disappear, but that was easily corrected by selecting the "MultiLine Only" option in advdisp. Once I made sure that option was checked, everyone played well together.Not sure if that helps.Thanks!