Sign in to follow this  
daan_vb

Change Default Frequencies?

Is there a way to permanently change the default frequencies that RC4 uses when you load up a flightplan and click on the controller page. I know you can do it manually but i'm lazy and sometimes forget. I fly out of manchester (egcc) a lot and RC4 has the ground frequency as 125.35 when it should be 121.85 and the tower as 119.4 when it should be 118.625 (Runway 24L uses 119.4 but as FS9 can't use dual runways properly aircraft always take off from 24R).ThanksDaniel

WAT1036.png

make a backup copy of the dataf4.csv fileedit it with notepad. do not use excelfind egcc, chage 123.25 to 121.85, etcjd

That's odd - my EGCC entries are:EGCC,Manchester,128.17,121.7,125.37,119.52,0,0,126.65,0