Sign in to follow this  
bojote

Questions regarding FSUIPC Window and Checkpoints

Ok, for some reason when I 'hide' or close the FSUIPC window it keeps poping up after some seconds or minutes. Also, the 'close' keyboard shortcut doesn't work. I need to close it pressing the X in the FSUIPC window, this is annoying.The other question is: Can I DISABLE the Checkpoint/Distance/Bearing caption? I do have a legs page on the FMC with that info, so i was wondering if I can disable to save some real state.

>Ok, for some reason when I 'hide' or close the FSUIPC window>it keeps poping up after some seconds or minutes. Also, the>'close' keyboard shortcut doesn't work. I need to close it>pressing the X in the FSUIPC window, this is annoying.i have not seen that behaviour, wouldn't know where to start to look. make sure the fsuipc display options are set right>>The other question is: Can I DISABLE the>Checkpoint/Distance/Bearing caption? I do have a legs page on>the FMC with that info, so i was wondering if I can disable to>save some real state.yes, in the next point release, out later this monthjd

You haven't seen that behavior? so you can both open AND close the transparent FSUIPC window with the Radar Contact key to bring up that display? are you absolutely positive about this? there are no FSUIPC display options that I can see, maybe in the fsuipc.ini?

Hi,I don't use the transparent Radar Contact display provided by FSUIPC but it's easy to assign a button commend to it so you can toggle it on/off. You need a registered version of FSUIPC.Bring up the FSUIPC display and choose the Button + Switches tab. You should select AdvDisplay Toggle from the 'Control sent when button pressed' drop-down option.Hope that helps.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

This is gold :)Thanks!! exactly what I was looking for.