Sign in to follow this  
Guest johndonaldson

Radar Contact V4.01 Buggy

Guest johndonaldson

I just bought Radar Contact V4.0. Upon installing it the first thing it did was complain that it could not find COMDLG32.OCX. I copied this from another computer that has Visual Studio on it.This allowed me to enter the regestration code. Then I clicked on the button to load a FS2004 Instrument Filght Plan and it complained that it could not find MSSTDFMT.DLL. Again I copied this over from another computer. I put it both in the RC4 and System32 directory.I then started RC4.01 and again tryed to load in the FS2004 Instrunment Flight Plan. Again it complained that it could not find MSSTDFMT.DLL.These files should have been in the install package. But now I can not even run RC4 because of it complaining about a missing file which is there on the computer and in the right places.I have reported both of these problems to JDTLLC.John Donaldson

Guest RickT

Check your email. I have sent you instructions how to correct the problem.

Guest johndonaldson

I now have it working, but get garbage on the green display on FS2004. How do I correct this??

>the manual describes the steps necessary to get radar contact>up and running. did you skip the quick start guide?>Manual? Manual? We don' need no steenkin' manual!:-jumpy Sorry - just couldn't resist :)VicVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpghttp://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Vic, I just love that expression and coming from a Brit that may surprise you :-lolCheers,>>the manual describes the steps necessary to get radar>contact>>up and running. did you skip the quick start guide?>>>>Manual? Manual? We don' need no steenkin' manual!:-jumpy >>>Sorry - just couldn't resist :)>>Vic

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Not at all Ray - a classic is a classic. BTW, saw where Beckham earned his $$ against Ecuador the other day. See where the " Bend it like Beckham" phrase came from. Amazing. Since the USA is out of it, I'm pulling for England and Italy.Best,VicVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpghttp://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors