Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

Need Help - multiple cursors are displaying on screen

Fellow simmers,I need some help. Within the last few days or so as I move my cursor across the screen it's leaving an image of it's self (to the point where I end of with 12 - 15 images of the cursor) If I change the view and return to my previous view the cursors are gone, until I move the mouse again.Any ideas why this is happening? Would any add-on cause this?My system specs - AMD XP1800768 mb ramGF3 with nvidia 28.32 driversThanks in advance,Bob Lyddy

Howdy Bob,Someone or somehow the mousetrails function probably got turned on. Go to StartSettingsContol Panelmouse; click pointer options, uncheck the box that says, "Show pointer trails". If this box is not checked then you have a problem. :) I'll bet that someone turned this function on though.Hope this helps, if not we will see if we can scare up a real guru.:Dhttp://members.cox.net/wb5okj/sig.jpg

You are not alone, this has just happened to me after installing REX and GSX.  I am trying to fathom out the problem. I will post if I find a fix.

I will post if I find a fix.

You did realise that this thread is 11 years old, didn't you?