Sign in to follow this  
tmegowan

Running RC4 inVista 32

Hello AllI have been trying to run RC4 in Vista 32 Ultimate and have had no luck. I keep getting MSINET.OCX not registered even after I have registered it in the CMD window. The file is located in the windows/System 32 directory. I downloaded the library file referenced in the FAQ #29 but that did not helpeither. Any help woukd be appreciated. Tony Megowan

Tony Megowan
ATCS Santa Barbara Tower/TRACON
i7-4771 3.5 GHz, ASUS PX58D Premium, 12 GIG Kingston HyperXT1 DDR3 1800, ASUS GTX960, Corsair H60 Water Cooler, 2 LG 24" Monitors, Windows 10 Pro  64 bit on a Kingston 256 GIG SSD, FSX on a 512 GIG Kingston SSD,3 WD SATA 6 1 GIG Drives

JD Tried all of that. Even after I registered MSINET.OCX in the registery it came up with the same error. Tony Megowan

Tony Megowan
i7-4771 3.5 GHz, ASUS PX58D Premium, 12 GIG Kingston HyperXT1 DDR3 1800, ASUS GTX960, Corsair H60 Water Cooler, 2 LG 24" Monitors, Windows 10 Pro  64 bit on a Kingston 256 GIG SSD, FSX on a 512 GIG Kingston SSD,3 WD SATA 6 1 GIG Drives

>JD> Tried all of that. Even after I registered MSINET.OCX in>the registery it came up with the same error.> Tony MegowanHi,Try running the command prompt as administrator. So, right click "Command Prompt" and select "Run as Administrator".-Cory

-Cory Crabtree

JD Got the file you sent me. I ended up doing a full reinstall of Vista and all is right with the world. If you ever have any questions on Terminal Procedures I am a controller (both Tower and Tracon) at Santa Barbara Tower/TRACON in California. I would be happy to assist with any questions. Tony Megowan

Tony Megowan