Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

RC V5 Callsigns

PANAM=Clipper I guess?TWA=Transworld?BOAC=Speedbird?Also BEA=Beeline which is now used by anotherJust a thought Subs.Have you got TOPSWISS in your list?It's the easyjet Swiss subsiduary.

PANAM=Clipper I guess?TWA=Transworld?BOAC=Speedbird?Also BEA=Beeline which is now used by anotherJust a thought Subs.Have you got TOPSWISS in your list?It's the easyjet Swiss subsiduary.
Yep for CLIPPER, yep for SPEEDBIRD, yep for BEELINE, yep for TOPSWISS, but TWA's callsign was just T-W-A :)4/5 ain't bad :)Subs

Good day.Could you add:WestfaliaA German Virtual Airline.Thanks.Golli.
Hi Golli,Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Westfalia VA is now added for v5.Subs

Hi,Although I'm Brazilian but leaving in Sweden, I fly for a British VA because it seems to be one of the best around. So, here is my wish:Airline name (VA): Fly UK Virtual AirwaysCallsign: SKYWAYSICAO Code: UKVIATA CODE: FLI apologize if it has already been added... I couldn't find it.Thanks,Marconi

MSFS 2020
Windows 10-64 Home
Intel i9-9900K @ 4.7 GHz OC
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
RAM 32.0 GB

Hi,Although I'm Brazilian but leaving in Sweden, I fly for a British VA because it seems to be one of the best around. So, here is my wish:Airline name (VA): Fly UK Virtual AirwaysCallsign: SKYWAYSICAO Code: UKVIATA CODE: FLI apologize if it has already been added... I couldn't find it.Thanks,Marconi
Hi Marconi,We're always happy to add VAs. Someone had previously asked for Fly UK VA to be added, so it was already marked to be recorded for v5.Subs

Guest realatp

Brindabella.....There a regional carrier in Australia, they fly Metro III and a couple Jetstream 41's. Alot of PMDG/ORBX fans are flying them now. I'm sure of there actual callsig, i think Qantas owns them so don't quote me.

Guest BeaverDriver

If it's not already recorded, you can shorten Air British Columbia to "Air BC". That might save some time and file space, and it is what they are known as in ATC circles.Nice work guys - a pretty complete list if you ask me :( (PS - you could finish recording the full 5541 call signs and release it for V231 - that should be out about the time they are showing Rocky 425 on the new shuttle to the Holiday Inn in low Earth orbit :( :( )

Brindabella.....There a regional carrier in Australia, they fly Metro III and a couple Jetstream 41's. Alot of PMDG/ORBX fans are flying them now. I'm sure of there actual callsig, i think Qantas owns them so don't quote me.
Hi Jordan,I know Brindabella well, they fly out of Brisbane, just down the road from me :) FYI, they do use BRINDABELLA as the callsign.It's added for v5 now.Subs

If it's not already recorded, you can shorten Air British Columbia to "Air BC". That might save some time and file space, and it is what they are known as in ATC circles.Nice work guys - a pretty complete list if you ask me :( (PS - you could finish recording the full 5541 call signs and release it for V231 - that should be out about the time they are showing Rocky 425 on the new shuttle to the Holiday Inn in low Earth orbit)
Done, AIR BC it is :( The company later became Air Canada Jazz right?I'm hoping by the time RCv231 is relased, those $10 million LevelD airline sims become affordable for home use and we'll all have one :( And then I wouldn't have to keep adding callsigns to the damn list B)

Subs, do you still have my e-mail address? Would you mind sending me an e-mail...I tried to contact you a while ago but don't know if you got my mail or not... sorry for the OT...