Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

RC V5 Callsigns

Started utilizing RC4 about a week ago. Great product and can't wait for v5! Here are a couple below for the USAF:NAME: USAF Air Mobility Command CALLSIGN: REACHNAME: Air National GuardCALLSIGN: AIR GUARDThank you for your help.
G'day,Both have been added for v5 :)Subs

Anything on those I mentioned?
Yes, sorry I completely missed your post. All of yours are added, except for the following:SNOWDON (Air Wales) - Airline does not exist anymore, but callsign was RED DRAGON?LONNEX (London Executive Aviation) - Can't seem to find too much info, do they operate a large fleet?ESSTAIL (Belgian) - Now uses BEELINE.THREEJET (Viking Airways) - Uses LONGJET?Subs

Yes, sorry I completely missed your post. All of yours are added, except for the following:SNOWDON (Air Wales) - Airline does not exist anymore, but callsign was RED DRAGON?LONNEX (London Executive Aviation) - Can't seem to find too much info, do they operate a large fleet?ESSTAIL (Belgian) - Now uses BEELINE.THREEJET (Viking Airways) - Uses LONGJET?Subs
Thanks Subs.All noted.THREEJET. I heard one yesterday going into Manchester from Tenerife so I assume this is current.LONNEX.Not sure but they are on the AI chatter tapes when you fly around London City with RC4!My list wasn't a request really,just suggestions based on what I've heard and a list I've found elsewhere.Thanks for what you are doing.

Thanks Subs.All noted.THREEJET. I heard one yesterday going into Manchester from Tenerife so I assume this is current.LONNEX.Not sure but they are on the AI chatter tapes when you fly around London City with RC4!My list wasn't a request really,just suggestions based on what I've heard and a list I've found elsewhere.Thanks for what you are doing.
Suggestions are really important, because that's how we know what and how RC users fly. Those are the things we then want to add v5.I didn't realise London Executive Aviation was such a large charter company. I'll add it for v5. We'll probably leave Viking out though.Subs

JohnFor RC v.5I'm not sure if you have Flybe (largest UK regional airline); BEE; call sign- JerseyAlso, Aer Arrann (Irish airline operating regionally in Ireland and to UK); REA; call sign - Aer ArrannAlso, Flugfelag Island (regional airline in Iceland); FXI; call sign - FAXIAlso, some time ago, I asked you to include my small VA called AK AIR; AIAK; call sign - AK AIRI'm looking forward to the new version although still enjoying v.4. If it turns out as good as I hope, online flying had better lookout! :(

Supporter.png

John

Flybe (largest UK regional airline); BEE; call sign- JerseyAer Arrann (Irish airline operating regionally in Ireland and to UK); REA; call sign - Aer ArrannFlugfelag Island (regional airline in Iceland); FXI; call sign - FAXIVA called AK AIR; AIAK; call sign - AK AIR
Hi John,Got all of them, they'll be in v5. The VA had also already been entered previously.Subs

It may be a stretch but how about:Oklahoma City approach: Said "Oak City Approach"Will Rogers World Airport: "Rogers Tower"Either way I can't wait till V5! Cheers!Buddy

I love using RC4. I very rarely fly without it now for FSX. I did want to add an airline/callsign to the list that I didn't see in RC4.Airline: Allegiant AirCallsign: AllegiantThanks for producing a fantastic product for FSX.Best Regards,Trent Shoemaker

Trent Shoemaker
SGT, US Army

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgBanner_MJC5.png

Hello.Can you add the Swedish airlines:Direktfly: Callsign: HighswedeNovair: Callsign: NavigatorTUIfly Nordic: Callsign: BluescanViking Airlines: Callsign: SwedjetThank you.

I love using RC4. I very rarely fly without it now for FSX. I did want to add an airline/callsign to the list that I didn't see in RC4.Airline: Allegiant AirCallsign: AllegiantThanks for producing a fantastic product for FSX.Best Regards,Trent Shoemaker
Hi Trent,Allegiant is already marked, so you should be able to use & hear it v5.Thanks,Subs

Hello.Can you add the Swedish airlines:Direktfly: Callsign: HighswedeNovair: Callsign: NavigatorTUIfly Nordic: Callsign: BluescanViking Airlines: Callsign: SwedjetThank you.
All done, should be available in v5 :)Subs

Since each callsign has to be recorded manually, the entire list would probably be too many to add. How about you pick the top 5 that you want, and we'll get it recorded in v5 for you.
It is hard to pick exactly top 5, but I have sorted those in order of priority (actually I've selected only 6).TransaeroUTairNordaviaSky ExpressRossiyaTatarstanWhat I suggest as a more structured approach is to take list of flights from any traffic addon like TrafficX and sort flights for each country/state in order of number of flights decreasing. In this case you won't miss anything that might be important even for small countries and it will be in agreement with traffic addons that people might be using, so overall experience might be even better than by implementing only airlines suggested by users.

It is hard to pick exactly top 5, but I have sorted those in order of priority (actually I've selected only 6).TransaeroUTairNordaviaSky ExpressRossiyaTatarstanWhat I suggest as a more structured approach is to take list of flights from any traffic addon like TrafficX and sort flights for each country/state in order of number of flights decreasing. In this case you won't miss anything that might be important even for small countries and it will be in agreement with traffic addons that people might be using, so overall experience might be even better than by implementing only airlines suggested by users.
Hi Evgeny,Thanks for you input. The process of identifying the airlines included in traffic packages has already been done (in fact we have done this process for 4 or 5 different traffic packages), but there are always more callsigns requested by RC customers. So the callsign list is not limited to just the requests, the requests are infact additional to a bigger list. In your example, 5 of the 6 airlines were already marked for recording but since you requested Nordavia (one we didn't have), I've added it in so that it will be available in v5. In other words, the v5 callsign list will not be restricted to just the user requests from this thread.Subs

Could we get Trans World Airlines (TWA), Pan American World Airways, and BOAC on the list? They are older airlines but that's an era a lot of us fly in.Thanks.

Could we get Trans World Airlines (TWA), Pan American World Airways, and BOAC on the list? They are older airlines but that's an era a lot of us fly in.Thanks.
G'dayI'm not surprised at the number of simmers who like to like to fly in the past decades when flying was a glamorous, romantic, and luxurious lifestyle. Unfortunately it's now all about airport parking fees, body scanners and expensive fuel taxes :)Anyhoo, all the above callsigns are added, for your blast to the past enjoyment in v5 :)Subs