The ATSimulations MH-1521 Broussard was designed to meet a requirement for a lightweight liaison and observation aircraft. It is a braced high-wing monoplane with twin vertical tail surfaces. It has a fixed tailwheel landing gear and is powered by a nose-mounted Pratt & Whitney R-985 radial piston engine.
Fully operational trial version of ATS Broussard.
- This is not a freeware.
- Works for 72 hours, but after expiration you can buy and install full version.
- Limited content: only two repaints and only a wheel version. But you can install any free repaint or create it by yourself.
- One PC - one trial. Multiple sim platforms on one PC are supported and allowed.
- Project is published on this site only, any other sources are illegal (and can be unsafe as well).
- FSX or P3D (v3 or higher)
- Internet connection
- Valid e-mail address
- 150mb download and around 500mb installation (for each platform)
Visit the MH-1521 Broussard Product Page for further information.