FlexA330

Members
  • Content count

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

19 Neutral

About FlexA330

  • Birthday 06/09/1979

Flight Sim Profile

  • Commercial Member
    No
  • Online Flight Organization Membership
    none
  • Virtual Airlines
    No

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  1. FlexA330

    I can't pull the trigger on the T7...

    enjoy the NGX for a while, I bought the 777 and it's just another Boeing. I keep going back to the NGX, the 777 is just too auto and boring for me. I spend like 70% flying the 737 and the other 30% on the 777. I guarantee you that financially the NGX will be ahead of the 777 in profits down the road or runway :lol:
  2. FlexA330

    I can't pull the trigger on the T7...

    enjoy the NGX for a while, I bought the 777 and it's just another Boeing. I keep going back to the NGX, the 777 is just too auto and boring for me. I spend like 70% flying the 737 and the other 30% on the 777. I guarantee you that financially the NGX will be ahead of the 777 in profits down the road or runway :lol:
  3. http://youtu.be/tPEm3QpWbyE
  4. it is an amazing payware, I especially love the snow/rain/ice effects on the plane. http://youtu.be/vA1u8LucefU
  5. seasons are being developed for 2014 release.
  6. ORBX Global for FS9 :lol: maybe your computer is on the brink of disaster.
  7. cs757 is amazing, I love it also. it looks better than the fsx version :lol:
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bUyg3XhB8 Froogle VLOGS! What's the future of desktop sims at the 5min mark of the video is where he mentions it
  9. you should try Rise of Flight, the flight models, graphics, sound and weather are really on the same level or better than DCS.
  10. PMDG is creating payware for XP10 and Frooglesim announced on his youtube channel that ORBX is looking into Xplane10 but no decision yet.
  11. they are, it was announced a few months ago.
  12. it depends on your computer setup, I never drop below 30fps...not even over big cities in HDR Mode. Prepar3D v2 will only have graphical improvements(DX11) not 64bit.
  13. FlexA330

    Best A320 for FS9?

    http://youtu.be/WXs6rx60KFc