What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Iron Maiden's new 747-400 for their next world tour
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II OC
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
. . .
A little treat for the 8i lovers :))
25 replies to this topic
Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:04 AM
Have a look at the -8 flight deck in this video. You'll notice that the lettering on the FMC and EFIS is indeed white and not blue.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." - Leonard Nimoy
Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:31 PM
Help! OK I have followed the instructions and everything works but getting the MCP panel color to work. I went in to 747400gauges.ini to see what the issue was and I found this: [MCP]FgColor=13740641BgColor=700211776 so for R:97 G:170 B:209, I see the above in the .ini For some reason my MCP color chage isn't taking using v3 color settings. All the others work.