Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

SkySpirit 2010 Boeing 767 Released!

Must be another FS9 limitation...:PDave.
HelloNot FS9 limitations, just the limitations of a freeware 767If you want to see FS9 without limitations check out the i-Fly 737 or LH maddog.the i-fly 737 is the most advanced 737 available for either sim at this time.Out of curiosity why the continual bashing of FS9, if it is so bad why even bother posting in the FS9 forum.

HelloNot FS9 limitations, just the limitations of a freeware 767If you want to see FS9 without limitations check out the i-Fly 737 or LH maddog.the i-fly 737 is the most advanced 737 available for either sim at this time.Out of curiosity why the continual bashing of FS9, if it is so bad why even bother posting in the FS9 forum.
I'd like to know if the Level-D 767 has RAM turbines...I don't "bash" FS9 by any means - it's simply because I've been so much used to FSX and all of its glory that I've never actually liked their add-ons, since most of them have slightly less features than most FSX add-ons. But since we already have good releases recently....well, you get my point.Dave.

Out of curiosity why the continual bashing of FS9, if it is so bad why even bother posting in the FS9 forum.
His mother limits him to 3 hr sessions in the sim if that tells you anything. :smile:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/320194-southern-california-ga-airport/page__pid__1892171#entry1892171

Hi,Fs9 and 767 v4 Posky, that is the sim since 2004.Transferred my panel to v5 with some alterations of the .air and .cfg files and i miss the apu doors opening when starting the apu (Tailhook command)Also with Elec/Hyd failure the rat is coming on line, but not visible. (Concorde visor)Opening the exits, nr.2 passenger-door doesn't open, also missing pilots window opening with flag; using (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT) (>K:SELECT_1-4)So the +'s and -'s are a little bit equal and i am in doubt which plane to choose.Jan

I'd like to know if the Level-D 767 has RAM turbines...I don't "bash" FS9 by any means - it's simply because I've been so much used to FSX and all of its glory that I've never actually liked their add-ons, since most of them have slightly less features than most FSX add-ons. But since we already have good releases recently....well, you get my point.Dave.
HelloWith all due respect Dave , with a Intel Pentium 4@2.60GhZ you have not used FSX in all its gloryIn fact you would have a much more realistic flight experience all round if you ran FS9And yes the Level-D 767 has the ram turbine simulated, check out this vid at :26shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VULpydKhkPoIt also has everything that the FSX version has, you will also not find many FSX addons with the depth of simulation that the i_Fly 737 hasHow are the system simulations in that Skyspirit 767 by the way?

It also has everything that the FSX version has, you will also not find many FSX addons with the depth of simulation that the i_Fly 737 hasHow are the system simulations in that Skyspirit 767 by the way?
Not exactly true, though many don't pay much enough attention to know the differences between the FS9/FSX version.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I just want too clear something here in case some people get confused everything I was referring too was about the model itself not about the actual systems of the plane. :( Jan you sure you have all the gauges and xml stuff done right? if not certain things will not work properly.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi,Still testing this very nice plane:Apu door opens when gear is down, no reaction on Tailhook as in v4.No rat (Concorde visoe as in v4)White strobes on when nav lights on, no reaction on K:Strobes on/off.Pass door 2 doesn't open (Toggle Exit Select 3)No illumination of pass. windows and tail at night as in v4.No shine of landing lights on fuselage as in v4.Further testing....Jan

Hi, or ha!After some further testing and .cfg and .air editing:Got the apu working with: <Value>(A:TAILHOOK POSITION,percent) 50 > if{ (L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) 5 + 100 min (>L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) } els{ (L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) 5 - 0 max (>L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) } </Value>All lights and effects are doing well now!No rat.Jan

Hi,Instead of the (A:TAILHOOK POSITION,percent) one can also use a L:Var.Jan

Hi there Just wondering what you did to get your pass lights working... everything else is working fine for me with the exception of the pass lights

Hi, or ha!After some further testing and .cfg and .air editing:Got the apu working with: <Value>(A:TAILHOOK POSITION,percent) 50 > if{ (L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) 5 + 100 min (>L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) } els{ (L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) 5 - 0 max (>L:PkyAPUDoor,percent) } </Value>All lights and effects are doing well now!No rat.Jan