Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

Ch flight stick yoke + p3d v3.3 left tilt needs calibrated, constantly issue?

I have a fairly clean install of Win 10 + P3D v3.3.. on windows 10 x64 Redstone 1607..

Just out of the blue ive noticed that when i launch the sim or a saved flight, upon take off or movement the yoke is tilting to the left.. all out of whack in the controller settings i guess..

I'm unsure if this is related to running p3d as admin mode (which i didnt used to do, but need to verify).

Seems when this happens i must install/load the ch control manager software then recalibrate and then re-launch and its centered.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

I have a fairly clean install of Win 10 + P3D v3.3.. on windows 10 x64 Redstone 1607..

Just out of the blue ive noticed that when i launch the sim or a saved flight, upon take off or movement the yoke is tilting to the left.. all out of whack in the controller settings i guess..

I'm unsure if this is related to running p3d as admin mode (which i didnt used to do, but need to verify).

Seems when this happens i must install/load the ch control manager software then recalibrate and then re-launch and its centered.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Thanks in advance

I have issues with the calibration with the CH Flight Sim Yoke, I just re-calibrate it every once in a while and it fixes it self.

Still running w7, here, however would suggest uninstalling the ch products control manager, and just calibrate through p3d, I had some problems with the rudder and solved it this way.

bob

Still running w7, here, however would suggest uninstalling the ch products control manager, and just calibrate through p3d, I had some problems with the rudder and solved it this way.

bob

Yes, that CH control manager was buggy for me too, I just uninstalled it. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Yes, that CH control manager was buggy for me too, I just uninstalled it. 

I didnt have it installed.. I use FSUIPC for calibration and button assignment.. so enabling the joystick checkbox in the sim disables FSUIPC.. so i had to install the ch manager to cure it calibration wise, however it doesnt stick, I frequently have to recalibrate.

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

CH Control Manager works fine. Don't forget to have CMCtlCtr.exe startup when you log on:

Install CH Manager and in your Startup folder place a shortcut to CMCtlCtr.exe

C:\Users\[you]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CH Products\CMCtlCtr.exe"

Set the yoke to the central position with the elevator adjuster wheel on the left of the shaft, then calibrate the controls.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

CH Control Manager works fine. Don't forget to have CMCtlCtr.exe startup when you log on:

Install CH Manager and in your Startup folder place a shortcut to CMCtlCtr.exe

C:\Users\[you]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CH Products\CMCtlCtr.exe"

Set the yoke to the central position with the elevator adjuster wheel on the left of the shaft, then calibrate the controls.

Thank you Steve for this great tip. I have been having problem with the Eclipse yoke as described above, so have been using my older CH yoke which does not suffer this problem.

Julian

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.