Sign in to follow this  
Guest ML630

New Liveries

Guest ML630

Thankyou PMDG for the upgrade. In the e-mail which you sent me for a link to the upgrade you mention; 5) We have changed a significant amount in this version, and for that reason it will be necessary to replace ALL of your SID/STAR files, as well as the user liveries. As we update our free liveries to make them compatible with this version of the airplane we will add them to the DOWNLOADS section at www.precisionmanuals.comAs of this moment I have not yet seen any new liverie downloads on your site. Will the old ones still work (I have not yet tried) or do we have to wait for you to upload the new ones to the site?Also I tryed downloading the paintkits for these planes and can't seem to get the whole file, just the folder (1KB vs the 12 and 17 MB files). Any suggestions?Attila

Attia-I spent the entire day today getting caught up on support and user update email- but tomorrow is going to be dedicated to getting some liveries back on the server!Okay...ohoh...I mean today.....Time to get some sleep...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest jeffg

First Thanks for a great update.I have taken all my 3ed party aircraft off FS9 and now just flying the new 1.2.I reinstalled the Delta livery using the information from a earlier thread and it works fine. JeffG

Yes, actually all the previous liveries will work acceptably(including the re-paints in the library here).Just make sure you copy the few new textures into your new txture directory as outlined elsewhere on this forum.Best,Bill

Guest au-s

>Thankyou PMDG for the upgrade. In the e-mail which you sent>me for a link to the upgrade you mention; >>5) We have changed a significant amount in this version, and>for that reason it will be necessary to replace ALL of your>SID/STAR files, as well as the user liveries. As we update>our free liveries to make them compatible with this version of>the airplane we will add them to the DOWNLOADS section at>www.precisionmanuals.com>>As of this moment I have not yet seen any new liverie>downloads on your site. Will the old ones still work (I have>not yet tried) or do we have to wait for you to upload the new>ones to the site?There will be livreries avaliable when the BIG DOWNLOAD of SU2 will end.They got a big traffic to the server so expect new livreries for SU2 in the next week I suppose.The old livreries are ONLY for the Service Update 1. They will NOT work with SU2.>>Also I tryed downloading the paintkits for these planes and>can't seem to get the whole file, just the folder (1KB vs the>12 and 17 MB files). Any suggestions?>>Attiladont know why, server issues maybe