Sign in to follow this  
Guest NAVData

A christmas present of NAVData-Service

Guest Jeff Berman

Thank you Richard. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family :D

Guest retard_retard_retard

great news Richard, thanks!rgds,Callum

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU !!!!!! for your contribution to our hobby all those years. :-jumpyAnother BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU !!! for the FREE service you continue to provide NOW. :-jumpyBest wishes & Season's Greetings :-beerchugSamuel Kalachoras :-waveAthensGreece

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

Guest Cpt Davison

Richard,your a star, Thanks for your undying commitment.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.Nigel

Guest bigun

Thanks for this Richard. Like I've said before, I really don't think you realize what a huge contribution you make to the FS community.Merry Christmas!

Guest tmetzinger

Looks great! Can't wait to see 0313!Merry Christmas and thank you for all your hard work.

Richard,And who say`s there`s no such thing as Santa.Now that`s a great gift.......made my day.Merry X-mas to everyone! Mel.

Richard,You have just been renamed to Santa Claus :-), what a really wonderful Christmas present.If you were female I would have to fly over there and give you a very big hug and kiss :-lolI just hope that those who do appreciate your work will remember to thank you each month which I am sure will off-set those who winge.May everything you wish for in 2004 come true for you.Best regards

Guest Miltos

Thank you so much Santa...errr Richard:-hah Merry Christmas!:-beerchug Miltos PagkourelisAthens, Greece

Guest rcarlson123

Thank you Richard! Where would our hobby be without the tireless efforts of you and others like you? Happy holidays to you and yours!

We all got a Christmas present from Richard...let us be thankful that he has decided to continue his quality work for us at the very reasonable price of FREE. ThanksSteve

Guest YUL1846

Richard, Let me get in this long line to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy and HEALTHY New Year.I love the new look for the site. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.Best Wishes,J-P Levis.........CYUL

Dear RichardHave a Blessed Holiday and keep up the great work. So glad you're keeping the course.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64