Sign in to follow this  
Noel

Goodness! "Enter at least 5 letters in the Bill To: Name Field" !!

I get all set to buy this great looking 737 and get right through the credit card field, hit Continue then get the above message. What the heck am I missing? Noel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just put a space after my name. It does seem like somewhat of a limitation, doesn't it! I guess maybe I should have asked for a longer name when I was born...--------------------------------Sean McCaffertyP4 2.41024 MB DDR256 MB FX5600

Gents-I've taken this up with our credit card processor- if you can believe it- they are trying to convince me that it is a "legal requirement that there be five letters in the name."So I asked them what instructions I should provide Joe, Sue, Allen, Jim, Don or Rob...Stunned silence on the other end of the line....So I asked the nice lady her name....."Dana."Uh huh..... So I guess she can't buy from us either....I expect we'll get a solution to that- but in the mean time please just add a space to the end of your name, Noel- it will work...-Rob

LOLLuca PS: Please notice the space after the "a"... :) (complete signature: Luca Benelli)

Well I gues that generally speaking :-Joe = JosephSue = SusanJim = Jimmy (or James)Don = DonaldRob = RobertAllen= Allen;)** = Graham?CheersGraham