Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

Guest AST

What is it that everybody is crying for a 757? It's very similar, and used on the same routes, as the 737. I'm happy with the 737NG for the short-medium legs and don't need the 757 for that. For the long distance we will soon have the PMDG 747-400 which I trust will be as excellent as the 737NG. On the other side we have already the B1900 which I like to use for the smaller airfields. What is missing, IMHO, is a properly programmed Airbus. No one has done it right so far. That would give us a much wider range of different types to fly.-Andreas

Andreas,The 757 is VERY different from 737NG. To think that they are similar is like thinking BMW 316 is similar to BMW M5.Tero

PPL(A)

Guest ben_hewitt

I would love an Airbus A319-320-321 :)

Guest LimeEco

umm...757..320...:9 Cheers!Joaquin,LEMD

Guest Matthew Murray

I'd love to see a 737NG getting off the deck with 113T's full load, and fly as far as the 757 can with that load!!!757 all the way...then a bus, or two, or three, or four hahahahaha

[P CLASS=style1] Matthew Murray [/P][P][sPAN CLASS=style1]-|www.precisionmanuals.com|-[bR][/sPAN]

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg[/P]

First choice: MD-11Second choice: MD-11Does that increase the chances to have the MD-11 next? If not, I would say an MD-11.:-rollBest regardsMark

Mark van Wissen

777 !!!!!!:(

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest wee_davie_2612

1st Choice - Baby Buses (A318/19/20/21)2nd Choice - 757What can I say, I love glass cockpits :)CheersDavid

Guest A32X

For those interested in an MD-11 I suggest you take a look at this;http://ifdg.net/md11panel/Personally, I'd rather see a very short to medium haul aircraft after the long haul 747.Paul

Guest cactus

I dont know if I seen it right but did I just read that AST said the 757 is too similar to th 737? Tell me I am wrong. Please dont ever say the 757 is grouped int he same category with the 737. Yes, the 737 is a damn fine airplane but it isn't no 757. The 757 is a work of art. 737 does the same trips as a 757? Dont recall a 737 doing transatlantic trips (except BBJ). And if any of the devs are reading these posts take a look how many ppl want the 757. Hands down, that should be the next plane. Nothing like punching the power on the 757 and going for a ride......straight up!

Cool down men!!It's just obvious that it will be the B777 that would be next. :( :)But I dont care wat aircraft come's next, if I got my lovely B744 I'm happy then.(Although I also voted for a B777 or a A330 in a prev. reply)

Guest cast1010

It would be great to see PMDG's realism in a Boeing 737-200 and in the very popular MD-80/90. Marketing wise it would be a great choice, these two airplanes are very popular and broadly used around the world nowadays.Remember, PIC 767v2 probably will be usable with some 757 variant and a 777 would be nice for those wide body lovers and long haul flyers, but remember you

Guest Petruz

Of course pencil plane - B757-200 or 300