Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

PFD and ND gauges "sticking"

Guest danowat

Hi,I have just doen a test flight is the new 900, and I seem to have a problem with the PFD and ND gauges "sticking".Once the gauge has frozen, I need to switch veiws to get it active again, also whilst the gauge is frozen, the pop-up gauge shows the unfrozen state.Thanks.Danny Watkins

Hi Danny,I presume you are running with multi-monitor setup? If so did you check the MULTI-MONITOR support checkbox in the PMDG|Styles|Various menu? DO that and reload FS and try again. I'm sure you'll see the problem go away.Hope it helps,

Guest danowat

Hi,Re-reading my original post, I dont think I explained it very well ;).It is actually the EFIS/MAP panel, both gauges freeze at different times.Once the gauge has frozen, i.e. its not updating any more, the pop-up gauge is still updating but not the gauge on the panel.If I change views the gauges on the panel will start updating again.I am not running a mulit-monitor setup, and my system specs are as follows.P4 3Ghz, HT, 800mhz busIntel 875P MoboATI 9800 pro with the latest Cat's1GB DDR RamCheersDan.

DanAre you using SHIFT+1-9 for changing panels?

Guest danowat

Hi Mat,No, I am using the icons to change the panels.Dan

Well Dan,Then I'm afraid I'm out of answers. ;-) I would suggest you mail support@precisionmanuals.com with all the specs and your problem and I'm sure they will help you out.Cheers,

Guest danowat

Thanks for your help Matt, I will try the flight again tomorrow, and if I still have the problem I will mail support.Dan.

Guest milliotseb

Hello,I had the same problem tooI have reinstall pmdg 737-600 700(1.2 + 1.3 update) and 737-800 900(1.0 updated 1.1)becuase I moved my fs2004 so pmdg does'nt run anymore(so I change fs9 registry key to good fdirecotry and I have reinstall pmdg planes)I have freeze gauges during last two flights(after 10 to 15 min).I don't remember if I use sgift+1,2,3 to change panel view 5 I surely use button on main panel). I wil retry only with button and see results. I never had this problem before with pmdg planes(2 or 3 complete reinstall since buying pmdg planes)Setup french xp pro with directx9.1 and sp2fs 9.1(updated)with fsuipc 3.411 non registredati 9600xt(128mo) in 1152*64 32 bits (AA2x AF0 )Hope pmdg will help us

Dan,I had exactly the same thing happening for a few times with the 600/700 (have not upgraded to the 800/999 yet).Not only changing views, but also changing panels (e. g.from main to zoom panel and back) cures the issue.No idea how to solve the problem. But since it did not happen for the last week, I nearly forgot about it.Wolfgang

Guest Pyjamas

This problem was discovered long ago and it was going to be addressed in an upcoming update but that hasn't happened. I posted about this a while ago under my old user name, then under this username and I

Yes... but a least folks are doing searches before the post a question. This is a good thing! :-)

>Yes... but a least folks are doing searches before the post a>question. This is a good thing! :-)true.dat! :D :-)