Sign in to follow this  
Guest dschaum

Boeing 777 Anyone?

Guest dschaum

With the quality of workmanship we have from PMDG, wouldn't it be nice if secretively they started building a triple 7 for FS9? The company that built the last one is really droping the ball finacially by making a Concorde instead. I bet the money will roll in to the company that makes a 777 first.Just a thought. LOL.:-) :-)

Guest ba747heavy

Oh boy, you done it now :-lol. I wonder if we can get this thread to over 100 posts :-hah Lefteris you paying attention? ;)I surely would love to see PMDG create a 777.

Guest turby

I totally agree with you guys!!!Kwangtok ChangTSTC Waco(KCNW)

Guest Copyritepunx

Whoever said 757 is going to die! lol. Just kidding my friend. There isnt a decent 777 out there. The MelJet doesnt even do a justice to the awesome aircraft. PMDG could surely dominate the 777 market with such an aircraft. They would even charge more for a larger plane. I would pay 60 bux for a base model 777. Bring it on PMDG.Regards,Chris Guy PalmerDVA1385

With the extreme high quality we have seen from PMDG so far, this would be the top. I have been keen to fly a decent 777 in FS9, but can only plan for shorter routes now with the Malev 737-700 in my garage.Just pay a moment to think: You load up your sim with all the things you usually do, and there you have the following choices you can make:PMDG Beechcraft 1900PMDG 737-600/700/800/900PMDG 747 Queen of the SkiesPMDG 777And all of these with the extreme high quality known from PMDG..Gee..Cheers

Guest Rene Pedersen

I agree with most others in this thread .. 747, 777 and then perhaps a 757..If not going for a Boing airplane I would like to see a decent MD80/90 series aircraft from PMDG.

Yes ditch the 747 - old news now all being phased out of service (too many engines lol) already LOADS of excellent quality freeware 747's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBoeing 777 should be next!

Guest Hugo Frey

Yes.... a Triple Seven, please!Would be the greatest, if that aircraft get created by PMDG.Regards:

Guest Ross

A resounding YES for a PMDG 777!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thekeeperza

first the "queen of the skies" 747-400. she maybe phased out but never replaced!!!! after that i agree on a 777

Guest ntsmith

I vote for a 757. There are so many 747's (really !) and the 747 will not fit on my desk ;)

Guest jetstar230

Id like to see a 717

Guest EISN_CONTROL

I've seen a few votes for a 757,this would be pointless as the former PIC team(Without Eric) is now creating PIC767V2,the similarities between the 767 and the 757 are such that a merge could be created for a feeware 757 and using the 767 package,like is being done with V1.It'd also mean PMDG going into direct competition with the only developers who could match if not beat PMDG's level of quality.Roll on the 777John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest rcarlson123

My choices are already hard enough. Deciding between a short commuter flight in the PMDG B1900D and a longer jet flight in the PMDG 737NG (the only two add-ons in my hangar, payware or otherwise), is already a difficult process. Once the PMDG 744 arrives, my pre-pre-flight choices will be harder still.If PMDG does a 777, I don't think I'll ever get off the ground again. I will be stuck at the "Select Aircraft" screen in FS9 for all eternity, drooling over my options. My wife and daughter will have to make periodic visits to my home office to replenish the "food" in my intravenous sustenance system, while I stare blankly at the screen, twitching and drooling.In other words ... heck yeah! Make a 777! Wahoo! :D :D :D

Guest Lloyd Arms

Yes I definately think they should do the 777 next!

I do agree with most, the B 777 is one of the most advaqnced planes in the world today. There are NO good 777's for FS9. Even the ones for FS200X were not totally accurate, and yes the Wade team is doing a 767 and you know it will be very good, so a 757 would be on their list.I too really wish that PMDG would have done the 777 prior to the 747.CheersBob Johnson