Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Update Coming for 737-800/900....

This is great news! Only problem I have is (rarely) when the engines go out on take off. It is kinda annoying, but I just save my flight and then it's a lot more simple to just start over.Top Notch Customer Support PMDG!!! *Claps Hands*

Thank you for the update notification. I'm happy to see you guys are dedicated to your customers. Although I never needed any reassurance, but it's nice to see so many great things from PMDG. Looking forward to it!Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest niceguy2782

Hi Robert,Great job on the 800/900 can't stop being amazed by the NG now .. :)One thing though, this 600/700 model upgrade with new VC... will it be compatible in FS2002.I still use FS2002 extensively for online flying so I would still like to keep my old models if the new models aren't compatible in FS2002. So incase there is a compatibility issues with the new model will there be an optional upgrade in the update?Cheers,Terence

Guest biosuit

Hi there,I have been having problems with engine failures just after V1 and at landing but i think i found a temporary solution wich i hope will work for all of you till the patch comes in. I have saved a flight at an airport after my flight, when the next time i start fs2004 i go to the create flight but i select a different 737, when i saved with 2d cockpit only i just select 2d with vc or with cabin, now i select fuel and time of day and start fs without having a failure. I guesse it has something to do with the file it saves and when using that file as default it saves a command to innitiate a failure at V1. Maybe somebody can programme a cure for it if this is the problem.Best of regards,Marco Koolstra

Marco (and everyone)-the V1/80kt engine failure issue has been identified and fixed (we hope!), along with "Fly Now!" CTD issues and battery problems.More to come real soon!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

How about the possible prob where you can't rotate at Vr, even with full to/ga thrust etc? Can only rotate at about 180 or so. This happens to me and to a few others, with a reasonable weight configured.Geoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg http://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.png"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, GeForce MX440 Millenium Silver, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)MSFS 2004 acof, PMDG 737 6/7/8/900, Activesky 2004, Flight One Cessna 152, SquawkBox 2.3 w/ guage, ServInfo 2.2, FS AutoStart, FS Real Time, FSUIPC 3.212 (unreg.:()

Geoff,Can you attach the aircraft.cfg file for the aircrat you are having trouble with. Could be a weight dirstibution problem.Thanks,

Don't worry guys. I changed my load configuration with VOZ virtual loadings, set the trim high up the green range (though FMC says 4.9) and it did pull off at Vr for the first time! Ended up being a very nice online flight! Nice work with the patches. After people started getting the engine failure problem, I created the pmdg 737 as the default flight, which I previously didn't do (swapped from ms default plane), but only since then do I get the Engine Failure every takeoff unless I load MS really quickly and pause the plane whilst dealing with other programs.Speaking of problems however, everytime I start MSFS, load the plane etc. I load SB Host and SBRelay, connect to them, but quite often I get an error after I start squawkbox and put in player name and server name. This causes Flight Sim to hang, and I have to restart. This happens every time I try to fly online until I restart :| It ends up being a very time consuming process, especially when an engine failure is then thrown in for fun when flying online. Thanks,Geoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg http://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.png"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, GeForce MX440 Millenium Silver, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)MSFS 2004 acof, PMDG 737 6/7/8/900, Activesky 2004, Flight One Cessna 152, SquawkBox 2.3 w/ guage, ServInfo 2.2, FS AutoStart, FS Real Time, FSUIPC 3.212 (unreg.:()