Sign in to follow this  
Gregone

DOME LIGHT?

Hi Guys, I think your 737-600/800/900 is great the only problem i seem to have at this stage is the dome light does not work. Any way to fix this minor problem? Thanks in advance Greg :-)

Guest mpauli

Hi GregThey work! But at the moment they are only available in the virtual cockpit. Try them there and they will work! We all hope that PMDG is making them available in the 2D cockpit as well!CheersMartin

Thanks for that advice Martin will give it a go! Cheers Greg:)

Dome light is only needed for the virtual cockpit so that is why it only works for the VC and most likly will stay like this.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest paizinho71

Hi Guys,I may be the only one to ask this, but after visiting airliners.net and seeing many flight deck pics with the dome light on, I kinda, sorta miss the orange hue of the floodlight(only) on the previous versions. Is there a parm/setting/rgb value I could make the floodlight(only) that orange hue again?No "biggie"....if it were blue, wouldn't bother me...heheheheN love with these planes.Thanks,Ryan BeardKJAN,SBGL,SBRJP.S. Yeah, the "blue" wouldn't be too good, huh?:-)

Hi Randy,Could the switch be made to work in the 2D overhead panel ?Sometimes I bring up the 2D overhead panel while in the VCand then it would be nice if I could switch the dome lighton there instead of having to look up in the VC :-).Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

Does the dome light work on the 700 series? as I cannot get it to work (VC)Andrew.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest mpauli

Hi AndrewSome of the new functions in the 800/900 version are not yet available. The file size for the patch would have been too big ;-)No, seriously, the team is certainly going to make all the new features available also for the 600/700 version soon...CheersMartin

Martin is right. There will be a "model" patch for the PMDG 737-600/700 for owners of the PMDG 737-800/900 Upgrade which will match the base package VC functionality to that of the upgrade. This will include the dome light.We will of course notify you all when this patch is available, both here, on our web site, and on your PMDG 737-800/900 Kneeboard.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg