Sign in to follow this  
Guest fleischer

Don't wanna disturb you

Hi PMDG Team !I really don't wanna disturb you, but i'm really nervous since the last 2 weeks, awaiting the 747-400. It's really hard for me to watch the ruropean football championship Euro2004 on TV, cause i interrupt watching every 5mins to check out your page and forum for any news on 747-400.I hope there'll be some new things in near future cause i think i can't longer do both. :)Thanks Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You're safe to watch Euro 2004 :)Work is progressing nicely..

"You're safe to watch Euro 2004"...and how about the Olympics...;-)Best,Martijn

Yep - you are safe to tune into Beijing for the games of the 29th Olympiad. :-) Andy b

Hi !so try to tell me that it will be a long time to go? :=

Chris, the sad truth is that it will probably be a while before we get to fly the B747-400! ;(;(;((Also, some people here might have a go at you for not having your name posted on you reply. You should do what most do and add your name to your signature) :)

Ehmmm... who thinks the 29th Olympiad WILL BE IN BEIJING ???By the looks of it right now, it might actually still be a capital-city in south-east european country... :-)But here I stand to be corrected by the first live images from the Acropolis mid-August 2004 :-)AND NOW to a more serious issue: I hope it will not take that long with the 747-400, P L E A S ECheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.org.jpg