Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Forgive me for saying...

Hi all,Forgve me for saying this, but from the panel screen shots of the upcoming MD-11, it seems as though it just isn't of the same quality as the 737 or from what I've seen of the upcoming 747. Am I alone in this or does anybody else seem to notice?Jeff USAF

>Hi all,>>Forgve me for saying this, but from the panel screen shots of>the upcoming MD-11, it seems as though it just isn't of the>same quality as the 737 or from what I've seen of the upcoming>747. Am I alone in this or does anybody else seem to notice?>>Jeff USAF Well I thought it looked pretty good. Of course I will always perfer photo types these 3DS MAX and other drawn types. For me personally I am more interested in the systems and displays than the graphics, this in no way belittles your personal concerns. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Yeah I agree it doesnt look as good but I figure it is early and I like Randy am more intersted in the systems.