Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

FMC video

Guest carlonch

Hi Jehl:If you need the Spanish/English translation or the voice I can help you. Contact me here:carloszegarra@msn.comCarlos

I have now, the voice file in MP3 !lets me some days, and I'll give you the english version ! :)

Guest Falcon1

HiJust wondering how the Video translation is going, and if your planning to put part 2 & 3 out in English too (off course you are :-) )

I will need to upgrade my computer ... I'll get my new config next week ... It was too long for the french version so, for the english one, I prefere to have another computer !:)

Guest Falcon1

I'm looking forward to it, and when visiting your webside, I can see that the second part is finished, but also in french. Will that be converted to english at the same time?I have downloaded part 2 but get some errors when trying to unpack it. I don't understand french so I can't tell you what the error is, only that I belive it says something like a corrupt file?Falcon1@email.dkIs it possible for you to email me the answer as I don't check this forum daily?