Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

FMC video

I got the same problem here. Please help, I'm really curious nowoh boy here goes nothing:J'ai le mermme probleme que Frank, Explorer toujours demande par une password quand j'essaye de faire il download. M'aidez s'il vous plait!

I'm sorry, The file is disable for 1 month because my server block the file : out of band-width ...I need urgently find a free hosting for this file ...I'll try to upload it on AVSIM server ! I'll tell you when it's done !Sorry for thatBest regards

Guest Agamemnon

HiJust an excellent production, well done.Troy

Guest JosephSpracklen

This is an excellent video, thanks alot for your work.Any word on an English version? The video really looks excellent, think I would make more sense out of it if it was in English! lolThanks alotJoseph

Guest Marli

Has the english version been released yet or is there an approximate date when it will be out because the French one looks good but I can't understand much. Luke

The english version is under translation ! :) Please wait, you'll have the english video as soon as possible ! :)

Here's the ALTAVISTA/Babelfish translatino :)Hello, and welcome aboard Boeing 737NG. This tutorial will help you in the comprehension of the various systems of the plane as well as the communications between the various speakers, namely, the tower, the approach and control. We will not have to make communication with the ground in this exercise. We see in this moment the outside of the apparatus and we are on the air of parking n

Guest Marli

is there an english version of your website so i can read it better? Also are all the tutorial on it in French?Luke

Guest frankathl

"Also are all the tutorial on it in French?"Have you read the other messages, Luke? That's what most of the thread is about!BR,Frank

Right now, all tutorials are in french language and I planed to translate some of them (about the 737ng of PMDG)I already got the english translated voice over and I will record this in few days ! :)Just be patient, it's a long work !Best regards

Could you please explain why you did the video in french language and publicized it here in the English language?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Just to show you, it's like a demo for you, I'm now making the english version ...

Dave,Because there are also french language people who made the effort to read the english language forum.Michel.

Michel Veréb