Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

FMC video

Guest Safenor

GREAT stuff, had it only been in English:-(

It seems like a great video, though I can't really say for sure because I don't understand FRENCH - like most people here!You should have taken into consideration what language you should use, before making the video, since 99.9% of people here understand English very very well.If not for French, I'd say good job!

Hey guys don't blast him too much he is showing great initiative. If you tear him up that might be all he does, if you tell him "that looks great can you do an english version?" I bet he will at least look in to it. I know no one was trying to be harsh it is just that obviously english is not his first language and he may take it wrong. Just my 2cents.:-smile12

________________________________________________________________________________

W7Pro x64 | Asus P6X58D | i7 920 @ 4 ghz 191x21 | Noctua NHD-14 | 6GB OCZ 1600 CL8 | Giga GTX260 SOC | Corsair 750tx | Antec 902 | Asus 23" |

Saitek x-45 | Logitec 940 | CH Yoke | CH Pedals | FS9 | FSX | X-Plane |

Noone was being harsh really, I was just pointing out obvious. And as I said, it is a very good video. From the video side, it roxx totally. Just french... :(

Well 'Word Not Allowed',Maybe it's time for that french language course now? ;-)Cheers,

Mats Johansson
PMDG Flight Test Dept
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

| Asus Z270-A | Intel i5-7600K @ 4.8 GHz OC/H2O | nVidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB OC/O2|

Hello, Many thanks ! I shown you this video because I planed to translate it in english ! :) and maybe spanish ... I just need a voice over ! :) It's not really so hard to do that ! :)This is only the first part of the video, and I'll making the sequel, (the complet flight between Perpignan (LFMP) to Tarbes (LFBT)...:)If some one could help me in translation, I'll be glade ! :)Best Regards

Guest diajohn2

Jehl, good work on the video. Ignore many of those here who don't speak French. I don't either but know good work when I see it. Those of us who speak English believe everyone else should also because we are terrible at learning other languages.

Guest AndyH8

Great video and presentation. Please let us know about the progress to english and intended future releases.Andy

Guest ssa1

Xavier,Congratulations, very good and clear.I would like to see the 2nd and 3rd parts too.Thanks for the excellent work again.Cheers,Samim

Guest speight

Fantastic Jehl Xavier, keep up the good work.

Very nice.If I worked for PMDG I think I'd have a proposal for you. 747 overview video?Ne peut pas attendre pour entendre la version anglaise.Best regardsBob

Regards,

Bob Quick

Hi Xavier,Excellent video, thanks a lot.I will be very pleased to give you a hand for the translation.Feel free to write at douid@noos.frRegards,David

Best regards,
David Roch

Intel 9900K@5.1, Asus Maximus XI Formula, 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 4133 CL17, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING, 3x SSD Samsung 970 Pro M.2, Corsair 1600W PSU & 49" 4K TV monitor@30fps.

Guest Tomlin

>Jehl, good work on the video. Ignore many of those here who>don't speak French. I don't either but know good work when I>see it. Those of us who speak English believe everyone else>should also because we are terrible at learning other>languages. Well....maybe some people are 'imperialistic' , but since English IS the INTERNATIONAL language of Aviation, then it is to be expected that all things aviation will be available in English (in the real world anyhow). However, it is always much better to be nice to those who put forth the effort to bring us such great items like the video. "Honey will draw more people than vinegar"Thanks for your good work!