Sign in to follow this  
Guest pagotan

ONLY the month!!

Guest pagotan

Mauricio,If you got some spare time please read the following thread http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=65744&page=and especially point 14 which reads as follows:quote14) PMDG does not announce or discuss release dates for products currently in development. In our experience we have found that it is better to release a product when it is completed, without concern for reaching a "projected release date." This minimizes pressure on the development team- and results in a higher quality final product!unquoteMichael

>I would like to know ONLY the month lauching the 747 and the>MD-11.Will you be satisfied with the year ONLY ???Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest mfelicio

I am not satisfied with the year... I am satisfied with the month, or better the day of the launching, but as everything in the life is not as we want...Mauricio - SBSP - Brazil

I'd like to know that its before fs10 because if ms does indeed come out and changes something drastically in fs10 maybe it will never work on the new flightsim. Thats honestly my biggest concern. Just my opinion

Guest jeffg

If I remember right which I might be wrong in my old age the 747 was announced around April or May last year.I wrote and asked if it would be out before Avsim last year.I had a sim flight in the 747 at Denver as was told it would be out sometime after October.I have to say not much is happening customer wise till this past week with information on the 747,and the 1900 coming out so its just a waiting game,and thats all we can do is wait. JeffG

Guest diajohn2

Keeps it interesting for sure. Waiting is no fun but I will bet the 744 will be right and a great deal of fun.

Guest teeloo

Guys! Just dream, like you always dream:"One day I wish the world stood still and I could walk on the platform to a 747-400, no pax, fully servicable and fueled. What would I do first?... kick it's tires? Run the apu right away, run through the cabin? Go to the flightdeck and test all the cockpit lights and swiches?.... or pull all manuals out and read, read, read, untill you are confident enought to make the first ride... Maybe, since it is all of a sudden for real, you question yourself... do I know enough.... or just T/O and see what happens. Easy enough in a simulator... but for real? I'd spend a few days checking everything out on the plane. Then there is the day you manage to push the plane back.... and pull yourself up on the rope you use to get back in again (think about it when there is nothing else that can help you......... )Apu is started, you are on internal power only and the journey begins..."Wouldn't this be really cool?Well, think about the PMDG744, as it's the experience you will get when it is released, I am convinced. In the mean time dream enough, so you know what you are going to do when the PMDG 744 IS released ;-)regardsTeeloo

I will be happy if it is available for christmas.Anything closer will be a bonus....And seeing how PMDG suprised us all with the "C", hopefully it could be closer than I thought! :)Not year, not month, not day... what about season? :-lol Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Then you will get people saying its really winter where they live, like in my case it could be winter twice begining of the year and end of year. :) Just curious where is the origin of pmdg??

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Give up, people. Stop asking for release dates, you're not getting one because I doubt they're anywhere near done at this point, they haven't even announced BETA.None of us likes to wait, but insisting on getting information that ain't there doesn't help.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest teeloo

Easy easy, Daniel.I think it's more for the chat then it is to try getting info...RegardsTeeloo

HAHAAAAA, I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud at one of Teloo's posts regarding a flightsimmer's wet dream! I could swear I was the only guy out there who actually daydreamed about waking up one day to an empty world where I could drive myself to the airpot and find a fully serviceable Boeing! I'm not that weird after all, am I?Thanks for making the world right again Teloo. heheCheers,Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg