Sign in to follow this  
crvm

OVHD Beta Shots by request

Guest aarskringspier

Man that is so nice!!!!!! Thanks for the shots Randy, with a name like yours Im sure youre doing an excellent job of testing.

Guest alexhn

wow those are great! thanks! by the way testers, how is beta going? any big problems, or many small ones, or is it going pretty smoothly!

Guest A32X

That 2D panel shot above looks like the one for me! However will we not see a 2D panel containing just the ND and PFD (and perhaps the clock/RDMI)? Kind of like the 737NG approach view?Cheers,Paul

Incredible shots Randy. That thing looks beautiful.

Guest A32X

Considering there are no clouds in your shot I'm surprised the fps are not higher. Here's an example of the FPS you can get if you don't load clouds;http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/120072.jpgI hope the VC can provide a good approach view but being clearer and smoother than the 2D panel ?BTW - How much to FPS drop by moving the 2D to VC view ? Cheers,PaulP.S. Great shots

Guest alexhn

*Disclaimer - don't groan!A shot of the virtual cabin Randy! :D

OMG!Thanks for the pics!I can see the EGTs are different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woooooooohoooooo is all i can say...... very well done to PMDG for implementing the variable engine data!!! :(I can't thank you enough for that !:-beerchugAll the best!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Oh my Randy,And the compass headings have already been fixed on the dial too ?! They align correctly now!wowArmen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Babubhai

Thanks Randy....WOW! that is awesome, I cannot wait for this. I am soo excited :)

Considering there are no clouds in your shot I'm surprised the fps are not higher.You're kidding right???:-lol :-lol :-lol

Guest ben_hewitt

>Considering there are no clouds in your shot I'm surprised>the fps are not higher.>>You're kidding right???:-lol :-lol :-lol I don't think he is, I have the card equivalent to Randy's card and I get a steady 100fps with the POSKY 747 model exterior view and 80fps with the LDS 767. Saying that though he could have took the shot at a bad time because the panel FPS look great!! :D