Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Queen of the Skies Manuals Available...and some news....

Looks like some serious bedtime reading:-eek :-eek :-eek I must applaud all of you at PMDG for an Incredible peace of work.Best wishesAdam:-beerchug

Guest jpcing

Hi Folks,I have red a few pages of the manual. I am very excited to receive the plane!Excellent work, it seems, as usual by PMDG. As I am retired (recently), I will spent a lot of hours to master this wonderfull piece of software.

Hi...so what can i say...i dont find words in my poor english to explain waht i feel reeding this outstanding manual....But, there is a thing that i want to comment whit you.Reading the Failures chapter on page 17, i can reed, that there is a random posibility for all systems...that

Guest glenb

Christmas in July? Or August?So now I will have something to do with my retirement. :-)

Guest samrec

More like this weekend for the looks of it.

Guest Itai77

Amazing JOB, but i havent see any Check List there any check list of the 747 in the manuals?.

Guest Buck Bolduc

Captain Randazzo. I just downloaded the manual (pdf) and was surprised at the speed of the DLoad. I usually DLoad at the rate of 100-150 Kbs. The manual DLoad came over the wire at the rate 475 Kbs. This bodes well. I can imagine the Queen's dowload will be substantial. It looks like your servers will be up to the task when the Queen is released.Best

Guest aarskringspier

>More like this weekend for the looks of it.Id be really suprised to see it this weekend, all though that would be awesome. Im thinking more along the line of next week. I thought I read them say they usually announce its release 5 days ahead or something. I could be very wrong, lord knows my wife tells me I am enough.

Whoa! You can damage parts of the airplane by simply being too rough on certain parts, all this without setting failures! We know you can overstress the plane structurally by throwing around the skies or exceeding speed restrictions, but now you can damage engines by messing with the throttles improperly. I seem to remember getting my gear stuck in the down position in the PSS A330, but that may have been a bug.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest pierre974

:-beerchug Time has come to prepare my maiden flight:-sun1 Thank you all at PMDG for making the Queen's manual available before the release.We have some work before take-off...

Just got done printing the whole thing. Good thing I am doing EGLL-VHHH in the LVL-D tonight. 12 hours to read :)Thanks for the wonderful manual, can't wait for the Queen,-Paul SolkSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Been lurking in these forums for quite a while now, but this is by far worth replying about! Can't wait to just sit there and watch the IRS align for 15 minutes.....one man's boredom is another man's excitement:D:DSafety is now set to OFF on my credit card...-----Jonathan GabbertCYWG

Guest costone

That's an exceptionally well done manual Rob! Great precursor to a revolutionary product release. Excellent piece of work. "I wish my attorneys were as concise....".Get the hangar door open and roll that bad puppy outside....!