Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Time to pick your favorite 747-400 operator.......

Thank you! personally I don't see the point in downloading them until I actually have the base model to install them to, but it's nice to see a list of what paints I will be flying while anxiously awaiting the F model or a cargo repaint of the passenger version.Thank you again PMDG! You guys rock, as alwaysAnd about the timeframe, he stated in his post:"I'm sure you will have plenty to keep you busy for at least a few days."Thus we have to wait a few days...

This is truly the death of a thousand cuts!!!Please, please make it stop....:-jumpy

Jeff Hunter

Guest ha5mvo

>Thank you! personally I don't see the point in downloading>them until I actually have the base model to install them toThere isn't any!it makes a bigger hype though......

Guest ACguy

Anyone on here think we'll (me) see the 744 in Air Canada's new livery?Long live PMDG!!

Guest Bry

Sure there is a point, I think Buck Bolduc hit the nail right on the head. Releasing the liveries first means that when the aircraft is available, the server won't have to deal with as many people downloading the base package and the liveries at the same time. Even if it wasn't the intention, at the end of the day, its less strain on the server which should mean we won't see any cut outs or painfully slow download speeds.*remembers the PSS A330/340 release and <10 kbs download speeds on DSL*

> a release today i think is unlikely...and anyway not like>your gonna stay up all night on it if it comes out 2night.>right? lol>The release is anyone's guess/hopes.Mike, Mike, Mike, vacations started today, so, yes, if it comes out before midnight, I will stay up at least for a few hours trying this baby out.If PMDG will at least stop tissing us and let us know the release date and time; we can go with our normal lifes, but nooooooo, they have to keep tissing us. I guess, it is amuzing to them. But I will not check again till tomorrow, this is C R A Z Y *:-*

Jay Marin

Guest flynman3

>This is truly the death of a thousand cuts!!!>>Please, please make it stop....:-jumpy Go BBQ a Steak or something.....Its not going to be today....otherwise I think it would be out by now.

Possibly by another repainter, but I don't think PMDG will be painting liveries that do not exist. ACA hasn't had 747s for a few years

Guest Matze2912

How about some SMS Update Service here?? I would like to watch this interesting night program in tv now but I have to be the first one downloading it *gg* :-bang I am finally going crazy now.. :-abduct Matthias

Guest joester

Heres a good idea...... try getting a real pilots license then most posters here will get a real life...Joestera simmer since 1984SEL pilot since 1995

Guest KLM871_India

Rhaa.. its like the Polderbaan in Amsterdam.. the one that takes 20 minutes for it to arrive from the runway to the gate except its a very long ride from the Polderbaan!BTW: nice liveries. cant wait to see this bird released! >If you listen really hard- it certainly sounds like our>airplane is arriving at the gate.....doesn't it?Leo/ORD Fly on KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesVlieg met KLM Koninklijke Nederlandse Luchtvaartmaatschappij

Where is Qantas?Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Sorry I should have read the initial post more carefully!Eagerly awaiting the release.Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."